The privacy regulation explains to us, the Bali Provincial Government how to collect, save, use, process, master, transfer, tell, protect your personal information in access and use LOVE BALI Application. Please, read this private regulation carefully to ensure your understanding process of our data.
THE COLLECTED PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect information that can be used to identify, call, or find someone or the related device with information (“Personal Information”). The personal information is not only on the name, title, date of birth, occupation, phone number, email, bank account, credit card, identification (identity card or passport) as well as nationality. Furthermore, others information such as personal profile, and/or unique identifier number which is related to or combined with the personal information, then, the information is also considered the personal information. We collect the personal information that can be provided directly for you or the third party (for instance: when you register or use an application, when you call our service, or conversely when you provide personal information for us). We can collect information of various types and purposes. (the permitted purposes based on the prevail laws and regulations).
a. The information that we collect from you or your mobile device directly
- When registering and creating an account through an application, you must provide specific personal information including email and your nationality for us.
- When you do self-data as one of the conditions that must be fulfilled when visiting Bali, you must provide more details personal information including identity card number/passport, title, nickname, occupation, email, phone number, and date of birth. Furthermore, we must provide information about your visiting Bali including its purpose, address in Bali, date of arrival, and departure.
b. The collected information when you use an application or visit our website
- We can collect the specific technical data relate to your use such as internet protocol address, previous or the next viewed web page, duration of every visit/session, internet device identity or address of access control media, mobile advertising ID, and other information device include producer information, model and operation system from device that you use to access an application or our website.
- When you use an application through a cellular device, we will track and collect your geographic location information in actual time. You are encouraged to activate Global Positioning System (GPS) on the cellular device to provide a better experience for you in using application (for instance: provide information about how close the service provider with you). You can deactivate geographic location tracking information on your cellular device. However, it may affect functions available on the application
- When you pay contribution, you must give your financial information based on the payment method that you use including credit card number, account number, etc.
c. The Collected Information from the Third Parties
We can also collect your personal information through an intermediary third parties (include agent, vendors, other parties who conduct tasks on our behalf or other application tourist user). The information that we collect is in the form of personal information, visiting information as well as payment information.
d. The Information about the third party who you provide for us
You can provide personal information which relates to other third parties (include personal information about your couple, members of the family, friends or other individuals in case of collecting tourist group data. You will certainly need an agreement for them.
We can use the collected personal information for purposes which is permitted by the prevailing laws and regulation (“Purpose”):
- To identify and register you as user and administrate, verify, deactivate or process your account;
- To notify you of transaction or activity that occur in the application or other system connected to our application;
- To communicate and send information with you relates to use of application;
- To notify you about any updates of application or changes on the provided service;
- To process and respond questions and suggestions accepted from you;
- To maintain, develop, test, improve, and personalize application to fulfill requirements and your preferences as user;
- To monitor and analyze the activity, behavior and demographic data of application users;
- To conduct related business processes and functions;
- To provide assistance and resolve technical difficulties or operational problems with the application or services;
- To make statistical information and analytical data for the purpose of testing, research, and analysis to be used as a reference in government regulation/decision making in related fields;
- To prevent, detect and investigate any prohibited, illegal, unauthorized or fraudulent activity;
- To enable us to comply with all obligations based on the prevailed laws and regulations, however, unlimited to responding requests, investigations or regulatory directives, complying with filing, reporting, and permits required by prevailing regulations and conduct audits, completeness due and investigation
PROVIDING PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
a. We can reveal or share your personal information with affiliation and other parties for purposes which is permitted by the prevailing laws and regulations:
- If you are an user will enable facilitator to provide contribution assistance;
- If it is required or authorized by the prevailing laws and regulations (unlimited on responding to questions about regulations, investigations or guidelines, or compliance requirements or filling and reporting provisions based on laws and regulations) for the determined purposes in the prevailing laws and regulations;
- If instructed, requested, required, or permitted by the authorized government, for the purposes mentioned in government policies, regulations, or the regulation of applicable laws;
- If there is any legal process of any kind between you and us, or between you and any other party, in connection with, or relating to the services, for such legal proceedings;
- in an emergency regarding your safety (whether you are user or service provider) for handling such emergencies;
- in situations related to your health or public interest (whether you are a user or service provider), we may share your Personal Information with authorized governments and, or other institutions that may be appointed by authorized governments or have cooperation with us, for contact tracing purposes, supporting government initiatives, policies or programs, public health, and other purposes as reasonably required;
- to third parties (including agents, vendors, suppliers, contractors, partners, and other parties providing services to us or you, or parties performing duties on our behalf), for or in connection with the purposes for which such third parties are involved, to carry out disclosures to relevant third parties that are technically necessary to process your transactions or the purposes of our cooperation with such third parties (depending on the circumstances);
- In case we share the Personal Information with affiliates, we will do with the intention that they would help us in providing the Application, to operate the payment system contributions, notification giving (including, when you subscribe to our mailing list), or for data processing purposes our behalf.
b. Where Personal Information does not need to be associated with you, we will make reasonable efforts to remove the association of such Personal Information with you as an individual before disclosing or sharing that information.
c. We will not sell or rent your Personal Information.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Your Personal Information will be only retained as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose of its collection or as long as such retention is required or permitted by applicable laws and regulations. We will cease to retain Personal Information, or delete the purpose of associating Personal Information with you as an individual as soon as it is deemed that the purposes for which the Personal Information collection are no longer necessary by retaining the Personal Information and retention is no longer necessary for business purposes or legally.
- Please note it is still possible that some of your Personal Information is stored by other parties in connection with the Application used (such as through telephone calls, SMS, mobile messages, or others and the collection of your Personal Information by our agents). We do not allow and irresponsible for the retention of your Personal Information. You agree to indemnify, defend and liberate us, our officers, directors, employees, agents, partners, suppliers, contractors, and affiliates from and against any claims, losses, liabilities, costs, damages, and costs (but not limited to legal fees and expenses of all indemnity costs) generated directly or indirectly from the unauthorized retention of your personal information.
PERSONAL ACCESS AND CORRECTIONS
- Obey with applicable laws and regulations, you may request us to access and/or correct your Personal Information that is in our possession and control by contacting us at the details provided below.
- We reserve to refuse your request to access, or to correct, some or all of your Personal Information that we hold or control if permitted or required under applicable laws. It includes the circumstances where Personal Information may contain references to others or where the request for access or correction is a reason that considers irrelevant, not serious, or troubling.
THE PLACE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- When you use our Apps and services in other countries where our Apps are accessible ("Destination Country"), we may transfer your Personal Information from your origin country ("Origin Country") to the Destination Country to make you enable to access and ensure the smoothness of customer experience when you use our Apps abroad. In case, we will ask your approval to transfer your Personal Data from the Origin Country to the Destination Country to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
THE SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
confidentiality of your Personal Information is of the utmost importance to us. We will put our best efforts into protecting and securing your data and Personal Information from access, collection, use, or disclosure by unauthorized persons and from processing contrary to law, accidental loss, destruction, damage, or similar risks. However, the transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure. While we will do our best to protect your Personal Information, you admit that we cannot guarantee the integrity and accuracy of any Personal Information that you have transmitted over the Internet or guarantee the Personal Information will not be intercepted, accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by unauthorized third parties, due to factors beyond our control. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account details, including your password and One Time Password (OTP) with others, always maintaining and being responsible for the security of your device.
ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND AGREEMENT
- In conditions where you provide us with another individual's Personal Information (such: Personal Information relating to your spouse, family member, friend, or other parties), you represent and ensure that you have obtained the consent of that individual and agree on behalf of that individual for collecting, using, disclosure and processing of their Personal Information.
- You may withdraw your consent to any collection, use, or disclosure of your Personal Information at any time by providing us with reasonable notice in writing by the contact details mentioned below. You may also withdraw consent from the transmission of certain communications and information from us through the "opt-out" facility or the "unsubscribe" option available in our message.
We may send you notifications containing tourism information related to your visit to Bali through the application such as: push-notification, posts, telephone calls, short message services (SMS), chat and email services, and/or agree to receive marketing and promotional materials from us. We may send you non-promotional messages, such as receipts, certificates of appreciation for contributions, or information about your Account.